Anandtech has a review of the Asus Digimatrix small form factor PC: Anandtech link This thing is small.
* Very Small formfactor
* External power supply brick
* P4 up to 2.6Ghz
* Laptop optical drive included
* External secondary IDE on the back.
* USB 2.0 / Firewire
* Build in SIS (low end) video
* 100MB / 1000Gb / and 802.11b networking
* VGA, DVI, TV, HDTV out
* 5.1 Audio with optical out
* Built in FM / AM tuner
* Built in TV tuner with Video In (no hardware encoder
* Front Panel memory card reader
* Front Panel controls, volume knob and display
* 400 - 425 (with DVD / CD-RW drive)
Negatives (that I can see)
* No support for standard PCI cards, only two internal mini-PCI
* No hardware MPEG encoder.
* S/Pif optical is on the front?!
* Low end on board video